|Select Year||Select Scheme|
First select a category and your result will display here
|Select Month||Select Year|
Ans: Skill Development means developing persons and their skill sets to add value for the organization and for individual’s career development. The course duration for short term training is in a range of 200 hours to 490 hours for various trades.
Ans: Maximum Duration for class for a training course is 8 hrs / day.
Ans: Apart from the training durations, candidates will be provided soft skills, digital literacy etc.
Ans: Skill Development Training programme is conducted under different Schemes. But as on date, Directorate of Skill Development (DSD) is conducting Skill Development Training Programme for the following
• Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) 2.0
• Border Area Development Programme (BADP)
• DSD Funded Line Departments
Ans: Skill Development Training programmes conducted by Directorate of Skill Development is totally free of cost. All the training related cost will be borne by Government.
Ans: Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC). Directorate of Skill Development (DSD.
Ans: Basically School / College dropouts with minimum Qualification: Vth -VIIIth Pass depending on trades. Highest Qualification, college dropouts. Age 15-35 Yrs.
Ans: Benefits of Skill Development Training programmes are as follows:
• Certificate to be provided from Sector Skill Councils of India who are recommended by National Skill Development Council (NSDC)
• Stipend to be provided to certified candidates under Centrally Sponsored State Managed (CSSM) component under PMKVY by Directorate of Skill Development(DSD) @ Rs 80 / Day (Rs 10 / hr @ 8 hrs/day) from State Government Fund.
• Conveyance cost to be provided to candidates @ Rs 1000 after completion of the training programmes.
• Exposure to entrepreneurship development skill to be provided to all the beneficiaries to encourage them to become new entrepreneur.
• Exposure to be provided to trainees for Mudra Loan Scheme.
• Exposure to be provided with On Job Training (OJT)
• Placement to be provided to the successful candidates to private companies based on the acquired skills on different trades
Ans: The upcoming Training programmes are non residential, however the non local candidates may be submitted application to concerned training provider for residential Programmes.
Ans: Educational Qualification certificate, Voter ID card, Copy of Aaadhar card and passport size photograph is required for applying skill development training.
Ans: The training provider has to be placed certified candidates in different trades under 70% wage employment to various private companies in or outside the state and 30% will be provided self employment facilities.
Ans: Training provider (private company) will provide the training and it may be Government departments, private company, Government institutions etc with accreditated training centres in the State under NSDC. These Training providers have to be empaneled with DSD
Ans: After the completion of the training programmes as per the course duration, the Third Party assessment is conducted by the respective sector skill council appointed assessor and on acquiring pass marks the trainee is provided certificate within 20 days which is valid across India.
Ans: The amount of stipend per candidate will be provided to the certified candidates after the completion of the assessment. Stipend will be processed within 20 days of completion of the assessment.
Ans: Minimum batch size of a training programme is 30